Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well, it's getting closer! I'll be a grandma soon and I can hardly wait! My arms already ache to hold our sweet Ethne and tell her how much her Nana loves her! Yes, I'm already hopelessly in love with this sweet baby and we haven't even met yet. I am constantly amazed at how constant God is. In the good times and in the bad, He's always there loving me constantly and consistently. I don't have to do anything to earn His love it's just there for me whether I choose to bask in it or not. "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

To Heather, Heidi, and Marcy, you were greatly missed last night. Our hearts weren't complete without you there! Hope to see you next week. Love ya!

2 comments:

Heather said...

YAHHHHOOOO! She's here!
So what's it like?

Jeanne said...

It is sooooooooooooooooo amazing! When I actually saw my child holding his child it was such an amazing feeling. It was just a little glimpse of what the Father must feel as He looks down on His children learning to give life through Him to others. Such a powerful image that it still takes my breath away! I would post pictures, but I don't know how! Vanessa has loads of them on her xanga (anessavay) so go there to see our little beauty! Thanks for asking about her. I'm learning the skilled art of Gramdmother hood; the ability to work something about your grandchild into every conversation! Thanks for not making me have to work for it! Love ya!