Monday, February 20, 2006











Being a Grandma is sooooooooooooooooo amazing! When I actually saw my child holding his child it was such an amazing feeling. It was just a little glimpse of what the Father must feel as He looks down on His children learning to give life through Him to others. Such a powerful image that it still takes my breath away!

Our sweet Ethne Jane arrived on Valentine's Day at 10:44 am. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 18" long. She is so precious, but of course that is a totally unbiased opinion!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love how God doesn't pour our understanding of Him out on us all at once... but reserves fresh views of Him all along our life journey - how sweet is the one you just described!
She is precious... a doll! We love you! Congratualtions!

Theresa said...

She has the best birthday EVER! (and that's my totally unbiased opinion.) :D