Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pets!

We have a cat named Annie. She is sweet, cute, and cuddly, but sometimes she absolutely drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! As winter gives way to spring, she LOVES to be outside. You see she is somewhat of an indoor/outdoor cat. She prefers to go out at night under the cover of darkness. If the weather is nice, she will drive us crazy meowing at the door once twilight arrives and will usually stay out for quite a while. We’re not sure where she goes, but the neighbors’ backyard security light goes on and off a lot while she is out. Now, you would think that most indoor/outdoor cats wouldn’t still need a litter box, but not our cat!!!!!!! One night this week she meowed nonstop to get to go outside. We let her out and she had been exploring for a while when we heard her at the back door meowing to come back in. When we let her in, she ran straight to her litter box, took care of business and then straight back to the door and started meowing to go back outside!!!! What’s wrong with that cat?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! What crazy things do your pets do??????

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness! haha! I love this story!

Tammy said...

Yep! That's a cat for you! Ours has been put on a much needed diet. He thinks we are being very cruel to divide his meal in half and then feed half of that in the morning and the other half in the evening (but it seems to be working). He was meowing at me on the way back to our laundry room (where his food bowl is), and it was not time to feed him. I told him this and his reply was "Mert!" and stuck his paw in the middle of his bowl. No communication problem there!

Michelle said...

hahaha! Our cat definitly insists that ours hands are his personal petting devices and that if they are not petting him they are not doing their job and therefore must be bitten. Of course we are trying to break him of this habit but anytime we attempt to discipline him by bopping him on the nose he gets stubborn and swats our hand away as if to say, " See I can do it too! SO THERE!" lol

Lindsay said...

I don't have any funny pet stories (I'm not a pet person =D), but I have waited so long for something more exciting to comment on that I simply can wait no longer (hint hint =D).

I just wanted to say I love you, my friend! We serve an awesome God and He does awesome things through you. Thanks for letting Him! Love you!